Located in Victoria’s Western District, M.C. Herd is Australian owned meat processing facility supplying high quality Australian lamb, sheep and beef to both local and overseas markets.
Our roles requires you to participate in a Pre-Employment Medical which includes Drug and Alcohol testing, Q Fever vaccination and Police Check.
Employment conditions are governed by our EBA. One of dedicated HR professionals will discuss your rates of pay and other employment conditions with you at the interview stage.
- Butchers must have relevant trade certificate
- Must have experience in cutting and prepping beef, lamb, mutton and calves
- Experienced knife hands
- Ability to use bandsaws in a safe manner
- To assist in the daily and ongoing cleaning and maintenance of the boning room
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced work environment
- Possess hand-eye coordination and attention to detail
- Follow OH&S and Food-Hygiene standards